Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Birthday Party

Grandma Ryan was so thoughtful in bringing the jumper for the party. The kiddos had a great time! Except for a little taste of a terrible 2 breakdown. I swear the instant she turned 2! Crazy. I got her "It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to" on video for future review. I had a seriously hard time getting Liv to smile at the camera. Thus most of the pics I caught are of the top or the side of her head. OH Bother.
I think we had another Toys R Us black out. I really shouldn't go in there! And the fact that I am feeling a bit worried about our new little addition coming soon didn't help matters. I think that she will just love him...but I feel a little guilty bc she is still my baby!! The thing that matters most is that she loves everything she got. ..and it was so fun to see her face light up with excitement. I was right about the shoes...she loves shoes! (Just like her dad) he could have no more clothes in his closet and he would still go buy a new pair of shoes....
This is Liv and her little friend Taytum. They were both very interested in the baby doll. It was soo cute!
Thanks to my great friend Tiff who made this cute little cupcake cake. It turned out so cute and it really saved me a whole lot of stress bc I'm not much of a baker. Not to mention that it was soooo YUMMY!! All in all it was a fun time. Thanks to all our family that came up...We love you all!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

suzy said...

What a cutie! And happy birthday to you today!