Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pre-school....already?

There is a Pre-school in the blding that Livy goes to dance in. Every week it is a fight to leave because she see's all the kids going into the fun school room. This week Liv informed me that she just wasn't leaving and that she was going to stay "in there". After quilckly working it out with the teacher she said "seeya mom" and walked right in without looking back.....WHAT!! I was not prepared for this. She will be going for just one day a week after dance for two hours. Liam and I went to the store and I think we were both a bit lost without her but it will be nice to have the 2 hours to have together. I think Bryan is struggling a bit with the fact that she is old enough for pre-school.

Today when I told her "lets go to the park" she said, " no you stay here and I will go". I guess she is ready to have some time away from me lol. I said "don't you like me?" "Yes, like you mom but I like my blanky too.." WHAT?! They are growing up too fast!

I tease Bryan and tell him that I am already planning my move out for when she becomes a teenager. With the genes she has she will be a firecracker. Bryan thinks she will be an angel. Ok Bryan, good luck!

No comments: