Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Olivia loved the pretty daisies! I had a hard time getting her attention.



We had so much fun in Joes Valley celebrating the 4th! I wish I had more pics to share. By the end I was completely exhausted from chasing Liv around all weekend. Livy loves the outdoors and she was all over the place!





We have the hardest time getting Livy and Connor to cooperate in a picture. Livy didn't want Connor touching her.

A happy mom and me Pic ;)


Running from mom and the Camera as always.

Well, That is a special shot of Winslows behind. Winslow is our horse who has gotta be almost 20 years old. He is the official kids horse and Bryan is getting a horse shoeing lesson from my dad. Bryan has concluded that he does not want to shoe horses for a living. that would hurt my back!!
Hanging out with Winslow.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ummm.. Winslow is around 28 actually.... He is about the same age as you are. Cute pics.

suzy said...

Looks like fun! You are just as gorgeous as ever and Liv is a cutie.