Monday, July 20, 2009

Swimming Fun!


We have had such a great summer! The latest excitement is swimming lessons. Olivia loves the water! Her favorite thing to do is wade through the shallow water ON HER OWN. She does not want anything to do with me and is constantly batting me away. She can go under and blow bubbles but she does not like floating on her back. She will do other things like jump of the side of the pool on her own terms ofcourse. We have no idea how she got so stubborn..lol!
Bryan taught her how to wear her shades. When we are at the pool she does not take them off! I was astonished! Unfortunately, if she gets ahold of them inside, they break...these ones kicked the bucket last week.



The best thing about swim lessons is that we come home, take a bath, and then Liv will take the best nap ever!!! No, okay, not the best thing but it is a plus! She is doing so well! She books it for the diving boards and I have to tell her that they are for when she is a big girl!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

So adorable! I bet that is fun to spend time in the pool when it is so dang hot :)

Jeremiah and Cassidy said...

She's getting so big! I love the sunglasses :)

Toph and Al said...

Awww I just love it!