Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Before I Complain...

I just want to say that I have had a great pregnancy.

Okay, besides all the puking and nausea that went with the First Tri...I have felt really great and happy.

Well let me tell you people. All that happy pregnancy has caught up because Today I am so done.

Done with this "cute" extra fat, exzema all over my face (I am not quite that glowing miss pregnant girl they are always talking about in the mags) , false contractions, crazy bipolar appetite, no sleeping, peeing 10x a night, nesting in my head but being to tired to do it all. The more lists I make the more I just want to lay on the couch and sleep. And I just can't breathe anymore!

And no, sweet baby boy..my ribs are not going to move. (Hopefully, atleast bc everything else has). I am sorry you are running out of room. I love you! Please come soon so I can wonder what I was thinking having two babies only 2 years apart. I just can't promise that Liv will not still climb all over you like a latter.

1 comment:

KINDER LOVE said...

Apparently pregnancy has taken away my spelling skills...