Monday, March 15, 2010

Just an update

I realize that I haven't blogged for over a month. There is something up with my laptop and it won't let me upload pictures or change my layout.....Bryan has been soooo busy at work so hopefully we will get this fixed before baby boy comes..

7 more weeks to go! I am feeling, and looking so pregnant. Looking forward to meeting our little guy soon! He has been moving a ton but I think he is running out of room now. Olivia will kiss my belly and say "baby" so I think she kinda gets it. She is growing so much. Saying the cutest things. I love her sooooo much! She really brings joy to my life. I woke up this morning to "I love you mommy" coming from her crib. It was the best wake up ever! Even though there are many days that I miss the adult world, I have the best job. She also says things like "I like it" and "whats that noise coming". She has had an obsession with Nemo the last month and tries to watch it everyday. However mommy is getting tired of that movie ahhh! She loves animals and she loved the zoo when we went a few weeks ago. I am hoping to post some pics soon. She also thinks she can boss me...which for some reason I don't think that will go away. "Now mommy" she says. Oh boy. I hope she likes the boy!

Potty Training is coming along. She went all day Sunday at home in big girl panties with only one accident. But potty training has been on her terms of course and everyday is different. Somedays she won't even look at the potty.

Well people, hopefully we can survive our new little adjustment coming soon! I am a bit worried to have two babies!! I guess I will find out what I am made of!

2 comments:

Me said...

Only 7 more weeks?! I can't believe it, that has gone by so fast. Probably not for you though! You will be great with 2 kids, it really isn't that bad and actually they tend to entertain each other when they get a little bigger.

dancin' momma said...

You'll do great with two! We went through a Nemo obsession with Banana (it lasted YEAR). Now Em has started...sigh. What is it with that fish?