Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two Months!

I can't believe it has been two months already! I am so in love with this little man. He has started to coo and smile at me when I talk to him. At his appointment yesterday he weighed 10 lbs! He is such a good baby. He wakes up twice a night to eat and takes lots of little naps during the day. He loves loves to snuggle, and he like when Livy talks to him and kisses him (finally she does this rather than put the blanket over his head) I was worried there for a minute! But we are getting back on track slowly but surely.


I never knew how a little boy could just melt his mamas heart. I am just so in love with him! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

whitneys said...

he is adorable!!

Me said...

He is so cute! Seeing him makes me realize that being pregnant is worth it in the end!