Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Big Girl Bed & Princess Panties!!!

Olivia is officially potty trained!! After 9 mos of going on the potty, she has gone 3 whole nights with no accidents and a whole week with panties during the day. After a relapse when baby Liam came home it has been a long almost 4 months of deciding wether she wants panties on or a diaper. It was day to day and some days she would refuse both. What fun that was! I am so happy that is behind us.

Livy has also graduated to her toddler bed. I have been putting it off until Liam was sleeping through the night bc I was worried she would be climbing into our bed BUT she stays in it all night! Although, naptime has come to an end she will still have a half hour of "quiet time" in her room. She is such a smart girl. I couldn't ask for better babies!

Liam and Liv have been sharing a room for about a month now. It is going fantastic. I think Olivia really likes this new arrangement...she wasn't to keen on him getting to sleep in our room every night.

Since we figured out that Liam needs Soy, he has been such a dream baby. HOWEVER, he hates the car and the carseat. He cried all the way home from Price on Sunday if we are in the car for longer than 4 minutes its a party....but atleast he doesn't cry all night long I say. I love my babies!

No comments: