Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Goodbye Summer

We have had such a great summer. This post will include highlights from April to September as I have not posted pictures for quite a while.

Market Street Brunch

4th of July Camping

Getting Ready for a haircut


Campfire and gathering wood

Happy
baby!

Family walk

Friends

Bird Park



Liams 1st trailer ride

Silly

Us

BFFs

Picnic at Wheeler Farm

24th of July

Lovin the tramp

Yumm


Roar!

huh?

Dinosaur Museum



Twinners

Hi!

Getting Clean after a staycation in the backyard..

Grandma Ryan!

Pool Fun

1st Cereal

Fun at Raging Waters


6 comments:

suzy said...

Kat,
I could never steal a name from one of your children. I would feel too bad that mine weren't as cute as yours, haha. I do love the name Olivia, but it's a boy. Your kids are seriously adorable, I love all the pictures. Post more of you...I need haircut and clothing tips.

Tiffany said...

Looks like you had a great summer. Your kids are getting so BIG and are super CUTE!!! You have the perfect little family...I am so happy for you. Lots of love :0)
Tiff

Tyler and Margaret said...

Loved the update!

Me said...

Liam is getting so big! Your kids are adorable and it looks like you had a great summer!

KINDER LOVE said...

Margaret and Sarah....I need another blog invite please!!

whitneys said...

kat-i love the pictures! i can't believe how fast they are growing up! they sure are adorable!