Tuesday, September 22, 2009

East Coast

We have had a very busy last few months! I cannot believe I have missed Two months of blogging!! Well, In August, Olivia and I traveled to Vermont with my mom to attend her 40th class reunion. We stayed at my cousin Amy's little cabin on Lake Champlain and it was (as always) a most charming experience. If any of you have not been to VT picture white picket fences, dairy cows, beautiful farms, and amazing Lake homes!! Which by the way the one that I would like to buy is on sale for only 675,000. Hmmm that may have to stay a dream for a while.

Liv Did such a great job on the plane ride. We flew red eye so she slept almost the entire first flight to JFK. I was soooo happy! By the time we got into VT she was so sleepy, but only slept on the half hour drive to the lake. Ugh! We were all so tired!

We did lots of visiting and playing at the lake. Liv had a bit of a hard time adjusting to the humidity, but all in all it was a great time!


Thanks mom, for the fun trip. It was great to be able to spend the week with you at the lake. We can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Trevor + Tiffany said...

Looks like you had sooo much fun!! Think the boys could get jobs in VT?! haha Can't wait to see you guys again :)

Me said...

Sounds beautiful and looks like you guys had a great time.