Tuesday, November 10, 2009

West Coast






Ohhh I am so behind on this blogging!!

In September, we took a trip to Sunny O.C. to visit Aunt Trish, and ofcourse Ayla ;). We stayed on the beach a few nights and a few nights in Lake Forest at Aunt Trish's house. Ayla and Nate came down and we had so much fun visiting with them! We also took Livy to the San Diego Zoo, which she loved, but by the time we left she was already passed out!
It wasn't the most easy going trip for me because I was 8 weeks pregnant at this point and sooo so sick! All I can say is thank goodness the only empty seat on the plane ride home ended up being right between us so Liv could have her own seat. After our big trip back east with her on my lap the whole time, I was so glad to have this blessing! It was a bumpy ride home, and I almost threw up right in the middle of the airport. (funny the details we remember ;))

No comments: