Monday, December 21, 2009

21 Weeks Pregnant and Potty Training begins

Only 19 Weeks to go!! Woohoo! I am really enjoying my pregnancy now. I feel really great with only the occasional food aversion and tiredness BUT my sickness is long gone! Baby boy is moving and kicking and I love every minute!

About a two weeks ago Olivia started showing signs that she is ready to potty train! By the end of the week I was exhausted after trying to keep her clothes and diapers ON. She loves her birthday suit! She dropped her pants in the mall and at the movie, yes, I learned that onsies when we are out are key ;) I don't think that she is completely ready for full on training, however, she has gone on the potty 3 times now and sits on the potty variously throughout the day. I am praying that she will be all potty trained by April so I only have to change newborn diapers!! Cross your fingers for us!!

This is my baby girl on a typical day at our house. Sippie (with MILK) which she pronounces "nilk" in one hand, blankie in the other, and donning some kind of dressup like a tutu or mommies shoes.

A HUGE thanks to Grandma Vickie and Grandpa David for taking Liv so I can clean house, shop, and spend a few days with Bryan. I have gotten SO MUCH accomplished. We talked to he on the phone last night and she had gone to feed the cows with grandpa. She told us that cows moo, and she saw the piggies. She loves her grandparents!!

5 comments:

whitneys said...

you look so cute!!! good luck with the potty training. in my experience elle was easier than trey! i love liv's picture!!

Elizabeth said...

You look really great in this photo. And Liv dresses up just like you did! So cute!

suzy said...

I think potty training was easier than having a newborn. Good luck with both!! Liv is so darling and so are you!

Jeremiah and Cassidy said...

OMG! Look how tiny you are at 21 weeks! You look great! And Liv is a gorgeous little girl! Love ya!

Me said...

That is a beatuiful picture of you. I am so glad the morning sickness is long gone. Liv is so cute, I love her dress up clothes.