Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Just few highlights from our New Years and Christmas!! As you can see by the look on Bryans face that we had a great time! Thanks to our great friends Tiff and Trev for inviting us to their fun family party! We had a blast hanging out, letting the kids run around and play and, EATING!


Livy loves to play with Tayter Bug!


I know, I look like I need SLEEP! I am used to going to bed at 9:30 k

Olivia loves the kitchen Grandma Ryan gave her! She made me some yummy soup just last night ;)


Grandpa David has taught Livy early that John Deer is the best! We can't wait to visit Grandma Ryan's so we can play with the fun barn!!

Liv is a well rounded gal, she loves her gloss and her purse, but she can still keep up with those trucks and trackters!!

No comments: